Why Partner with Snow Valley?
Our Exclusive Audience
See Note 1
- An annual average of over 180,000 skier visits in the past 10 seasons
- Our Season Pass Holders:
- Have a Household Income 19.3% higher than the average in Alberta;
- 53% of Household Maintainers (Bread winners) are between 25 and 44, 11% higher than the average;
- 50% of the Families have kids under 10;
- 85% are Home Owners;
- 30% are new to Canada.
Facility Branding Opportunites
- Public Areas such as Guest Services, Retail & Rental Shop.
- Snow School featuring Nationally Certified Ski & Snowboard Instructors Exclusively.
- Day Lodge & Patrol Building.
- Terrain Map.
- Beginner & Advanced Terrain Parks.
- 2 Surface/Carpet Lifts.
- Triple & High Speed Quad Chairlifts.
- 5 Digital Displays + 7 Menu Displays.
See Note 2
- Servus Food Bank Friday (Weekly).
- Thur-SKI Thursdays (Weekly).
- Season Pass Appreciation.
- U13 Terrain Park Competition.
- Never Ever Days.
- Family Day Celebration.
- Girls Gathering Terrain Park Event.
- All Ages Terrain Park Competition.
- Demographic results based on Environics Analytics, 2018
- Number of Events subject to change without notice.