- Every Snow Valley Ski Club season pass holder and lesson program registrant will be required to sign a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement before or upon pass pick up. Use the Green tab at bottom of page to complete agreement
- It is a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in these activities that you assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any duty of care on the part of the ski area operator.
- Your legal responsibility as a user of the ski area premises and facilities or participant in activities at the ski area is explained in the sign notice, which you will see posted at the ski area. Click on image to read notice.
Important Season pass and lesson info
please read before purchase
- Please Note: A waiver form MUST be signed by a parent or legal guardian BEFORE a Season Pass can be issued to anyone under the age of 18
- To return to season pass information, click here
- To return to lesson program information, click here
- All prices, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Season Pass Refund Policy
Season Passes are refundable if cancelled before November 1, 2021. Refunds or credit may be requested only for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation. Refunds or credits for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor's certificate. All refunds will be issued after written notice is submitted to Guest Services by fax (780-436-5479), by email (email@example.com), or by bringing in a letter in person to Snow Valley Guest Services. Refunds or credit for relocation must be supported by a letter from an employer outlining transfer and employment location.
Please click here to view the full refund policy for season passes and lessons.