Renting is a cost efficient way to introduce you to either Skiing or Snowboarding. This is especially true if you’re in a lesson program or taking private lessons for the first time. Plus, you don’t have to carry your equipment to the hill each time you visit. Just show up!book online now
- Day rentals may be pre-booked, or purchased in-person when you are here.
- Helmet rentals are now INCLUDED with all rental packages. Helmet use is optional, but there are no discounts for not using a helmet or for bringing your own.
- Snowboard boots can be rented individually. Due to safety concerns our ski boots can only be used with our rental skis and can only be rented as part of a rental package.
- It is recommended that you pre-fit your rentals for multi-week lessons before the lesson begins. You may visit us in the rental shop anytime we are open before the start of your lesson to be fitted for your rentals. This will allow us to have your equipment sizes on file, which will help get you on the snow quicker for your first lesson!
- If you do not pre-fit your multi-week rentals, please arrive AT LEAST 45 minutes before the start of your first lesson.
- Immediate Family Members are defined as: up to 2 (two) parents or a combination of a parent and/or a legal guardian and up to 3 (three) dependent children under 18 years of age, all residing at the same address. Additional children will be charged an additional fee per child.
- **Save 25% off the listed price of Season Rentals from Aug 15-31; 10% off from Sep 1-Oct 31.
- ALL Rental packages include helmet rentals.
- There are no cancellations/refunds on rentals. Click to view full refund policy.
- Unauthorized removal of rental equipment from Snow Valley Ski Club is prohibited.
- All prices, dates and times are subject to change without notice.