GROUP LESSON PROGRAMMING RESUMES AT SNOW VALLEY
With the outdoor gathering restrictions being eased starting Monday, we are pleased to announce that we will be reopening group programming next week. Registration for the Winter and Spring 5-week program lessons is now reopened. Starting Monday, we will also resume offering cohort private lessons.
Please ensure that you read this full statement for important information regarding the lodge, lessons and rentals below.
For non-season pass holders, lift tickets must be picked up from Guest Services before you attend your first program lesson.
If you have already picked up your ticket, you will still need to pick up a new one because of the change from the original lesson dates. We apologize for the inconvenience
FULL SEASON PROGRAM DATES
All full season lesson programs, including Park Squad and Masters Racing, will resume starting on Monday, January 18th.
WINTER SESSION 5-WEEK PROGRAM DATES
- Saturdays: January 23 & 30, February 6, 13 & 20
- Sundays: January 24 & 31, February 7, 14 & 21
- Tuesdays: January 26, February 2, 9, 16 & 23
- Wednesdays: January 27, February 3, 10, 17 & 24
- Thursdays: January 28, February 4, 11, 18 & 25
SPRING SESSION 5-WEEK PROGRAMS
- Saturdays: February 27, March 6, 13, 20 & 27
- Sundays: February 28, March 7, 14, 21 & 28
- Tuesdays: March 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30
- Wednesdays: March 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31
- Thursdays: March 4, 11, 18 & 25, April 1
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE LODGE, LESSONS & RENTALS
- The wearing of masks/face coverings at Snow Valley is mandatory at all times both indoors and outdoors. Masks must fully cover the nose, mouth and chin and not have any holes or perforations.
- Snow Valley’s indoor capacity remains at 15%. Viewing of lessons from indoors is not permitted. Gathering of parents in the base area without maintaining 2 meters distance is also not permitted. Please consider dropping your child off for their lesson and coming back to pick them up or waiting in your vehicle during the lesson.
- Food service remains as take-out only. No inside eating is permitted.
- For those with lesson equipment rental packages, please visit the Rental Shop during business hours in advance of your first lesson date to pre-fit for your equipment if you haven’t done so already.
- Only 1 chaperone for renters is permitted inside the Rental Shop.
- Allow yourself time and arrive early so that you can get to your lesson on time.
If you have any questions about lessons, please contact email@example.com
We thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding. We’re excited to welcome you back to join us for lessons!