Snow Valley Aerial Park Tower
The Aerial Park Tower at Snow Valley Aerial Park is Edmonton's most thrilling outdoor adventure!
With over 100 elements on the structure, there is something for everyone! Crawl, climb, swing, and step your way through locally-themed elements up to 15 metres high, including the rainbow wall, ski-bridge, swinging picnic table, and tons of other challenges!
The Snow Valley Aerial Park Tower is set up "choose your own adventure" style. This means that you can pick whichever elements you would (or would not) like to explore. To help you along, the games are graded like runs on a ski hill; green, blue and black. All climbs are max 2-hours.
People of all ages will love challenging themselves on the tower! Plan a date night, friend hangout, birthday party, team bonding day, or any other occasion you can dream up to have a great time outdoors.
Individual Climb Pricing (up to 2hrs)
Climbing rates on the Aerial Park Tower. Prices below are per person.
We strongly recommend pre-booking your adventure online for the best experience. There is limited capacity on the tower and there is no guarantee of availability for walk-ups.
|Height||Mon-Fri||Sat, Sun & Hol|
|OVER 140CM tall||$41||$46|
|From 125CM to 140CM tall*||$33||$38|
|Twilight Rates (All Heights over 125cm)**||$32||$37|
*Persons between 125cm and 140cm tall may access the Ground Level obstacles by themselves (125-140cm rates apply); they can be "accompanied" by an adult from the ground at no charge.
The person between 125cm and 140cm tall may access the Full Tower ONLY IF accompanied on the tower by a Chaperone over 140cm and at least 14 years of age (Regular Rates apply to Chaperone; one chaperone for every 3 participants on same level). Height restrictions are strictly enforced.
Note:All participants under 140cm WILL struggle on many elements around the tower, even with a chaperone's help.
**Twilight Ticket Info
Twilight Tickets include a full 2 hour adventure right before we close. Twilight rates are available daily the last four Ground School times.
Twilight climbs on Thursdays are the "Thirsty Thursday" tickets. Learn more about Thirsty Thursdays below.
Other Ticket Options
Check out some of our special deals and promo nights below!
Extra Value Card: $175 for 5 climbs
5 Fully Transferable Aerial Park climbs for only $175!
The Extra Value Card is one of our very best deals - a fully transferable card with 5 full Aerial Park visits for just $175! Use all of the climbs at once, or just one at a time; share them with your friends and family, or use them all yourself. It's up to you!How to purchase & use:
- Purchase your Extra Value Card on our website OR over the phone at 780-434-3991.
- NOTE: Just buying the Extra Value Card online does NOT guarantee your climb time. You must call to book your Extra Value Card climb times. Extra Value Card climbs are subject to the same availability as regular climbs.
- Call our Guest Services team at 780-434-3991 to book in your climbs.
- When you call to book climbs on your Extra Value Card, you will need to know the name of the person who initially purchased it.
- Extra Value Card climbs must be redeemed in the same calendar year they are purchased.
All Access Pass - Climb, Mine, & Golf!
The All Access pass includes:
- One full 2hr climb on the Aerial Park Tower
- One 3lb bag of mining rough at Whitemud Creek Mining Co. (either Pay Dirt or Fossil Find)
- One basket of balls at Snow Valley Target Golf
Monday - Friday: $53
Sat, Sun, & Holi: $59
To Purchase: Purchase your All Access Pass online, then call our Guest Services team at 780-434-3991 to book in your climb time. Target Golf and Mining are both first-come first-served, and can be enjoyed either before or after your climb.
Discounted Climbing and Craft Beer in the treetops - what could be better?
Join us as we welcome a local craft brewery to the Aerial Park treetop patio every Thursday this summer!
How does Thirsty Thursday work?
Visit us for a Twilight Climb on Thursday (yay discounted tickets!) and hang around after your climb for some delicious drinks on our one-of-a-kind treetop patio.
The tower is always open to families and non-alcoholic options will be available.
Don’t feel like hanging around for a drink? That is totally okay! You can just enjoy your 2 hour climb as with any other Twilight Ticket.
Don’t feel like climbing? That’s cool too! Walk-up tickets will be available to Guest Services in person for $5, so you can enjoy the treetop patio without climbing! (walk-up ticket availability is not guaranteed, and is subject to patio capacity).
Tentative Lineup - subject to change without notice
- July 7 - Alley Kat Brewing
- July 14 - Town Square Brewing
- July 21 - Situation Brewing
- July 28 - TBD
- August 4 - Broken Spoke Cidery
- August 11 - Analog Brewing
- August 18 - Longroof Brewing
- August 24 (WEDNESDAY, due to Private Event Aug.25) - Bent Stick Brewing