Passes & Products
Rentals & Lessons
News & Events
Groups & Schools
- Snow Rider
- Contact Us
- Season Passes purchased between February 15, 2018 and April 1, 2018 are not refundable or transferable
- 2018-19 Season Passes: Are refundable if cancelled before November 1, 2018. After November 1 2018, refunds or credits considered for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation only. A letter from a Doctor must support refunds for medical condition or injury. A letter from an employer outlining transfer and employment location must support refunds for relocation.
- Lesson Programs: Are NON-refundable. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury supported by a doctor’s note, will be credited the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) Credits considered once written notice and supporting documents are submitted to Guest Services. Credits are pro-rated to the date pass/lesson pass are returned.
- Makeup Lessons: We will provide one '1 hour long' makeup lesson for regular programs. Makeup lessons not available for Park Squad, Senior or Holiday programs. Makeup lessons must be booked in advance through Guest Services. No compensation provided to participants who elect to miss lessons for any reason.
- Cancellation of Private/ Makeup Lessons: 24 hours notice required.
We understand you may need to cancel a lesson last minute due to illness, we do ask that you give us as much notice as possible as we will need to adjust staffing levels. Please call 780.434.3991 ext. 242 and leave a message available 24 hour a day. Please be aware cancelling the day of the lesson, may incur a $25.00 rebooking fee.
“No shows” will not be compensated.
- All refunds are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a letter to Snow Valley Guest Services.
- Telephone conversations with Snow Valley employees does not constitute an official request.
- No requests accepted after March 1, 2019.
Why Buy Before You're Ready,