- All dates, hours of operation, programs and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- Please Note: A waiver form MUST be signed by a parent or legal guardian BEFORE a Season Pass can be issued to anyone under the age of 18
- Immediate Family Members are defined as: up to 2 (two) parents or a combination of a parent and/or a legal guardian and up to 3 (three) dependent children under 18 years of age, all residing at the same address. Additional children will be charged an additional fee per child.
- Please note that Senior and Weekday Season Passes are not eligible for any pre season discounts.
- All prices, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Season Pass Refund Policy
Season Passes are refundable if cancelled before November 1, 2019. Refunds or credit may be requested only for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation. Refunds or credits for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor's certificate. All refunds will be issued after written notice is submitted to Guest Services by fax (780-436-5479), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by bringing in a letter in person to Snow Valley Guest Services. Refunds or credit for relocation must be supported by a letter from an employer outlining transfer and employment location.
Please click Here to view the full refund policy.