For decades, each winter you drove down the windy road to Snow Valley Ski Club to either learn to ski or take some snowboarding lessons. This summer, you can have an entirely different, sun-filled experience: Dine on
unique, celebrity-chef-prepared meals in an air-conditioned geodome at the bottom of Snow Valley Ski Hill!
Snow Valley and Geoscapes Events have collaborated to bring celebrity chefs and a unique fine dining experience to the south end of Whitemud Park.
Guests will reserve their geodome online for this unique dining experience beginning July 15th and running every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening through July and August.
Celebrity Chefs include :
- Roger Mooking (Jul 15 – 18) of “Man Fire Food” currently shooting season 10 on The Food Network.
- Eric Hanson (Jul 23 – 25) formerly of Prairie Noodle Shop.
- Lindsay Porter (Jul 30 – Aug 2) of The Common
- Mai Nguyen (Aug 6 – 8) of Gourmai Dumplings
- Troy Griffiths and Tony Le (Aug 13 – 15) of Century Hospitality Group and
- Calvin Tuefeld (Aug 20 – 22) of Rub’d Smokehouse BBQ.
- Shane Chartrand (Aug 27 29), Executive Chef and Author of “Tawaw – Progressive Indigenous Cuisine”
Notably, our first celebrity chef, Roger Mooking, was raised in Edmonton before moving to Toronto to pursue his passion for cooking at the George Brown Culinary Management Program.
He has since become a true celebrity chef, with 9 seasons of “Man Fire Food” on The Food Network. His one-weekend-only culinary experience at the Snow Valley Geoscapes marks his first formal return to Edmonton since moving to Toronto.
Along with these new unique dining experiences, there will also be an exclusive “ULTRA VIP experience” in conjunction with the Delta South Hotel.
Geoscapes is presented by IG Wealth Management
Food Sponsors include:
- ulivit plant protein 2.0
- Gordon Food Service
- Alberta Pulse Growers
- Taste Alberta
- Alberta Pork
Drink Sponsors include:
- Cointreau, the art of the mix
- Remy Martin, fine champagne cognac
- Louis XII
- The Botanist Islay Dry Gin
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- SYC Brewing Co.
- Town Square Brewing Co.
- The Bacchus Group Inc.
- Zonin Proseco
- Armand de Brignac Champagne
- Veuve Clicquot
Geoscapes Events produced “Geoscapes” this past winter at Victoria Golf Course between March 4 and April 11, 2021 to rave reviews. Celebrity chefs from some of Edmonton’s finest establishments provided culinary creativity each weekend to sold-out geodomes.