Surrounded by walls of glass overlooking Edmonton's Rainbow Valley and warmed by two fieldstone fireplaces, The Lodge at Snow Valley is the perfect venue for your wedding. The Lodge doubles as both a place for your ceremony - choice of indoor or outdoor, and a place for your reception. May it be a ceremony surrounded by a white picket fence to a garden themed wedding under a high-peaked canopy tent, your choices are endless in creating the ideal ceremony. Our two-storey mountain-style lodge provides a cozy and unique atmosphere for your banquet. With a dedicated team ready to serve and make your joyous occasion memorable, The Lodge at Snow Valley is the perfect place for your special day!
Weddings receptions can be held at Snow Valley from April to late October.
For availability, please contact the catering department by calling (780) 809-2374.
- Bacon, Sausages, Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes, Home Fried Hash Browns
- Assortment of Danishes & Muffins, Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Pitchers of Chilled Juices, Fresh Brewed Coffee & Tea
- Caesar Salad, Marinated Mushroom Salad, Sliced Cucumber & Onions with Dressing
- Baked Lasagna (Meat & Vegetarian), Fresh Dinner Rolls
- Chef's Choice of Dessert Squares
- Fresh Brewed Coffee & Tea
- Caesar Salad, Greek Salad, Potatoe Salad, Marinated Mushroom Salad,Fresh Vegetables & Dip, Pickles, Olives, Cheeses, Baby Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
- Choice of Baked Salmon or Prime Rib of Beef
- PLUS choice of TWO of the following:
- Roast Chicken, Baked Ham, Roast Turkey with Stuffing,Sweet & Sour Ribs, Roast Pork, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Chicken Souvlaki
- PLUS choice of THREE of the following:
- Perogies, Cabbage Rolls, Rice Pilaf, Mashed Potatoes, Baby Red Potatoes,Roast Potatoes, Pasta Primavera, Lasagna (meat or vegetarian)
- (Served with appropriate sauces & gravies)
- Includes: Hot Seasonal Vegetables, Dinner Rolls, Assorted Desserts
- Fresh Brewed Coffee & Tea
Turn your event into a spectacular occasion, with our very own 5-tiered chocolate fountain. If you are looking for something unique and fun, our Chocolate Fountain will be the center of attention at every event or party. Dipping your favorite fruit or treat into the chocolate fountain is not only scrumptious; it is entertaining as well! A Chocolate Fountain is the ultimate finishing touch to any occasion. We use premium Callebaut Milk Chocolate. Toppers for the Chocolate Fountain are also available.
For pricing and more information, contact our Catering department at email@example.com OR by calling (780) 809-2374.
WEEKEND MINIMUMSFriday evenings, Saturday and Sunday bookings are subject to the following:
a. Dinner Selection Menu minimum quantities.
b. Minimum bookings of 150 adult guests for Saturdays.
c. Minimum bookings of 120 adult guests for Friday evenings and Sundays.
For availability or to book please contact the catering department at firstname.lastname@example.org by calling (780) 809-2374.
To view our Catering Policy click HERE (.pdf format).